WELCOME!

                                     
Hy!my name is José owner of “the place of thoughts” , In this blog I will talk about of some experiences of mine, about my feelings, about my thoughts, and some opinions of some things, I would like to talk about things that are very important to me, and I hope that I can help some of us, with my advices, I am doing this with a lot of effort, I expect to share things with us, and share my thoughts, I get encourage to do this by my teacher and classmates, I will try to help some of us with my advices and experiences, I hope that some of you get identify with me, or things that are happening to me, I will try to express myself the way I want to, my objective with this blog is to find the way to express myself correctly,to help other people, to talk about my feelings and point of view of some things, and tell us things that happen in my life that o want to share with us, i really hope you like it and enjoy it very much! And you get encourage by me to doing things that you like it, some of my advices and things that I always say is to not be afraid to do things that you like it, or you want to do, you have to put a lot of efforts If you really want to achieve your goal, do not care about what people are going to say or think about you, you have to fight for that goal that you want to achieve, cause that is the only thing that matters, if you like yo do something, you have to try it! Don’t be afraid to do it!, that why I choose to talk about this in my blog, to inspire some of us out there, to do what you really like and enjoy to do, to try to help us to achieve your goals, with my advices, I hope that my blog can helps us to feel better if you have a bad day, or you’re passing through difficult moments, and I think that I can help the people, because sometimes I feel like that, sometimes I feel sad or mad at something, and I know how it feels, and I don’t want that somebody feel that way, in my blog I always going to try to help the people, I will find the way to do it, that’s all for today guys, I hope you like mu blog and support me by visiting my blog every time that you can do it,I really hope you enjoy it! I will put a lot of efforts, to achieve my goals, and this is one of them,thank you!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ENCOURAGE TIPS!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?